Nepal Stroke Association (NSA) is the Nepalese pioneer stroke organization dedicated to stroke education and awareness, stroke prevention, stroke management and post-stroke care. It was established in March 2017, through the initiation of the team of Neuro and Allied Clinic at Anchalpur, Bhairahawa, Nepal.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of stroke in Nepal through awareness, prevention, treatment and providing post-stroke care. We aim to accomplish our mission by:
- Increasing stroke awareness in the community and among the health professionals.
- Providing education and training in collaboration with government,non-government organizations and stroke organizations throughout the world.
- Fostering the best standards of practice in stroke management in Nepal.
- Supporting the development of systems and organizations for support of the stroke survivors and their families.
- Promoting stroke researches in Nepal.
- Influencing policies for stroke management and stroke services in Nepal